Sunday, May 31, 2009

This time next week...

...I will be hours away from seeing Slipknot and hopefully fucked off my face in preparation for The Prodigy!!

This week is still dragging. Hurry up, damn it!! I know it's Sunday, but still. The Feiertag tomorrow is going to be like another Sunday. Sundays are for sex, getting stoned, eating fantastic homemade dinners and recovering from the night before. That is all.

I've been writing my article all day but it's bollocks so now I'm taking a break to listen to some stuff and chat to some people. I keep sticking Radiohead on (surprise, surprise), cos of the gig last year. Ah, that was such a mad week. And everything has changed so much since then... Still, now I'm in fucking Munich so there is absolutely no cause for complaint! Except, of course, that this week is going by SO FUCKING SLOWLY.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. I'm just fucking procrastinating. Oh well.

I'm gonna give up on this article soon and watch All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. It's one of the best horror movies I've ever seen and the titular chick is so hot. Speaking of hot chicks, I've finally taken steps to sort things with Star. Finally. I'm kind of dreading going back to Dublin, actually...cos there's so much shit to sort out... Still, I guess I can't avoid it forever. I have to book flights soon, too. Shit. How can there only be two months left!? It's so unfair!

My sister, who is now obsessed with Tokio Hotel (who suck, no matter what anybody says), informed me that my mother now has new rules about who is allowed to stay over in my house, which is just fantastic. She's probably been told that some of my friends are bit on the bold side, but I didn't think she'd really mind with me still under her roof! I'll find some way around it. There are always ways to bend the rules. Or break them completely, for that matter.

I'm getting into EBM again after the awesomeness that is Refugium. I'd kind of gone off it for a while cos I was getting into really heavy metal stuff, but now it and goth are taking a front seat again, which I'm really glad about. Goth reminds me of being a really aggro teenager, and I still absolutely adore it, and EBM is just so much fucking fun and so interesting. I don't know how anybody just sticks to one genre of music. I'd go mental. And all of the musical eliteness shit is so boring too.

Although Noodles does give me shit for not being able to name all of the members of Slipknot...

Speaking of music, I've been checking out the new Manson album, The High End Of Low, and so far I've been pleasantly surprised. Eat Me, Drink Me was pretty good, but there weren't a lot of standout tracks for me. And when I saw them do it live, it was fairly lacking. This one is much more catchy and interesting, and they seem to be taking a lot more risks. I think Twiggy is back on this one too, although I might be wrong (musical eliteness again). I should look it up. Of course, I've loved Manson since I was a little rock child, so I guess I'm easily pleased. I'm looking forward to seeing them at RIP too, even though I was a bit disappointed last time. Maybe it'll be better this time, because the material is stronger. Either way, it'll be fun. I love the band, and I love the frontman and the theatrics of the stage show are just so much fun, so it'll be good.

I should really get back to writing this article...or start watching that film...

The next two days are going to be hectic but this one is DRAGGING by. Grr...


Song of the day: Marilyn Manson - Leave A Scar.

No comments: