Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm in conniptions For the final act You came here for The one derivative You manage is the One I abhor I need a minute to elaborate For everyone the Everyday bullshit things That you have done Your impossible ego Fuck is like a Megalomaniacal tab On my tongue You fuckin' touch me I will rip you apart I'll reach in and take A bite out of that shit You call a heart I don't mind being Ogled, ridiculed, made to feel miniscule; If you consider the source It's kinda pitiful The only thing you really you know about me is... That's all you'll ever know I know why you blame me I know why you blame yourself I know why you plague me I know why you plague yourself I'm turning it around Like a knife in the shell I wanna understand why But I'm hurting myself I haven't seen a lot of reasons To stop it I can't just drop it I'm just a bastard But at least I admit it At least I admit it I know why you blame me I know why you blame yourself I know why you plague me I know why you plague yourself Kill you, fuck you, I will never be you Kill you, fuck you, I will never be you I can't fucking take it anymore A snap of the synapse And now it's fuckin war Kill you, fuck you, I will never be you I know why you blame me I know why you blame yourself I know why you plague me I know why you plague yourself I know why you blame me I know why you blame yourself I know why you plague me I know why you plague yourself

1 comment:

Pingu said...

It was either this or "everything ends", right?