Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a weekend!

All right, so last week was pretty fucking boring. The highlights were definitely hanging out with Saz while pretending to study on Tuesday, getting paid for three weeks work in advance on Wednesday, and going to the theatre with Scooby and Noodles on Thursday. My exams start tomorrow, and I tried to get as much study done as possible, but I am very easily distracted, and it seemed this week that everybody wanted to talk to me at once (and about fucking serious stuff too).

Having said all of that, the weekend, which sadly ends today, more than made up for it. Although I'm still unsure of my feelings for Star, and Dylan has disappointed me for what will hopefully be the last time (that's not to say he's a bad guy or I'm ruling out any possibilities because he is one of my heroes and a damn good friend too), I am absolutely certain about how I feel for the emo, and that I want to spend as much time with him as possible before I go away. I know he wants to be exclusive, but me being anybody's girlfriend right now would just be fucking stupid. I don't want to add unnecessary hurt to somebody's life, when I can just keep it casual and have fun.

Anyway, I'm going off the fucking point now! I headed over to the wonderful town of Bray on Friday evening (I am in love with that place) and had hot chocolate with Noodles before heading to the emo's place. Noodles teased the hell out of me for looking so damn happy, and the fact that certain friends of ours seem to think that the emo and I are adorable together (even though we spend an awful lot of time taking the piss out of each other and beating each other up). I was dying to see the emo, but I was terrified at the same time. Of course, once I got back in that room I felt completely and utterly comfortable. No further details from this point onwards, but it was a fucking awesome night.

We headed to mine on Saturday and hung with my little sis for most of the night, watching movies and talking shit. Thankfully, she crashed just before midnight, so we were alone for a good while too (I'd hate to put him off with my mad family, but I do have certain responsibilities that I can't ignore). I was exhausted, but I was somehow kept awake and entertained until 4AM. Unfortunately, that meant we slept until midday. And my mother was not impressed that I left with him just before the weekly Sunday dinner (which my brother hasn't attended in months). I didn't particularly care, though, because I knew I wouldn't be seeing him again till next Saturday. That sounded mushy. Fuck it. I really like him, and I feel so spoilt because he's so good to me (which is frightening, considering what I used to put up with on a regular basis and even think of as sweet and affectionate behaviour).

I studied a bit tonight, but my heart wasn't really in it. I love my course, but I'm just too exhausted to concentrate on anything. And Noodles is going to ring me soon so that we can catch up on our respective weekends, so it looks like I've got another late night ahead of me. Oops... Next week is going to be fucking crazy too. I can't believe I'm going to see MSI on Wednesday...it feels so unreal... And with Scooby's 21st celebrations and work thrown into the deal...gah! I've so much to do! I wonder if I'll even have time to update this... Ah well, fuck it. Life is for living!

Song of the day: Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance (three days to go!!)

No comments: