Monday, August 31, 2009

I now look like even more of a boy

So, I got my hair cut on Thursday. In the end, it wasn't too painful an experience. My hair was starting to fall out and really look like shit, so in the end length didn't mean anything to me. I'd rather have shorter, healthy hair, than long, shitty hair that is comprised mainly of split ends. So I found a haircut I liked, brought a pic into the hairdresser like a loser and got it done (after making sure it'd suit my face, which I'm still not sure it does). No photos, because the only one I got makes me look a bit mental (yes, more mental than usual) but maybe soon. Maybe. I hate photos of me...urgh...

I went out that night but I was feeling a bit ill after my mother forced me to throw my dinner into me, so I didn't drink enough and then I was weirded out by how different the bar looks when I'm sober. I still had fun, but there were some problems along the way. Noodles drank too much and thought I was mad at him or something, so he yelled at me in front of everyone. These people turned up who hate me, so they were being assholes all night instead of enjoying themselves like they should've been. Star, Dylan and the emo were all in the same place at once and somehow managed not to kill each other (a miracle in itself) but there was definitely tension. Stella and Frodo had a fight, too. It's weird to see perfect couples fight.. All's well that ends well though, cos everything's sorted now. I think we had a fun night anyway.

I spent pretty much the whole weekend with the emo. He came over on Friday to bring something he drew for my sister, but he ended up not being able to print it which left lots of time for him to end his lengthy feud with my mother. Now, I'm not stupid. I know my mother is a head case. I mean, she has OCD, my brother is definitely her favourite, she has unresolved issues with her mother and older sister that she takes out on me, etc, etc. But she's still a damn good mother and a good person, so her fighting with my lovely emo hasn't been easy. Luckily, they made up and everything is fixed now. Yey! She was well impressed with him afterwards, too, which means a lot to me because she's a great judge of character (even though I don't always listen to her advice).

He left a copy of the fourth instalment of Scott Pilgrim under my pillow, but I found it while he was still there and so he thought the surprise was ruined when it really wasn't. He's so sweet it's almost unbelievable! He and I hung out on Saturday too, which was so much fun. I really, really like him.

I will spend quality time with Star soon, though. I have to figure shit out, especially since she's moved out of that awful house.

I really should get back to work. 1,000 words into my project report. Woo!


Song of the day: Marilyn Manson - Devour.

No comments: