Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm in pain (the good kind)

So, I got tattooed today (third one) and it hurt like hell but I'm really happy with it so no complaints here! I've been bandaged up all day long, and I'm dreading having to peel all the crap off and put cream on it cos it's stinging like crazy... Has to be done though.

I love getting tattooed. It hurts so much but it's really good fun too, in a strange way. It's so different to getting pierced, because that is over so quickly and the adrenaline rush is almost immediate. Getting tattooed is different; the pain lasts and the rush comes a bit later. But, in a lot of ways, it's more fun. And in a lot of ways it isn't!

The guy who was doing it today was lovely too, although trying to explain what I wanted in German was kind of difficult. I'm glad I did it though, my confidence has been boosted.

Speaking of tatts, here's a pic of my fave tattooed chick of all time, Kat Von D. Just because.


Yeah, Kat is awesome. I dunno how she got so many tatts done, though, especially because she apparently doesn't take the pain too well. The next one I get is going to be (hopefully) at the end of summer, but it's going to be on my wrist so I'll have to build up to it quite a lot. I think I'll head back to the place I got my first tattoo, even though it was slightly dodgy the people were a lot nicer than the second place I went to...

I love tattoos...

The one I got today represents love of women and love of fetish, which sounds like bullshit but those are two things that are very important to me. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I think I'm gonna go take off these bandages and coo over it a bit... No photos yet because it's too tender and looks quite disgusting at the moment. But soon!

Speaking of love of women, Evan Rachel Wood naked is PERFECTION.




Song of the day: Special K - Placebo.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Whatcha get, whatcha get?!!!