Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I think I've found my Halloween costume...


Ramona Flowers. I wish I were as cool as this chick, I really do. (I don't believe the emo when he says I'm like his Ramona, because she's much too cool!!). But I probably never will be, so being her for one night will do!! I'm so excited for the Scott Pilgrim film, it's quite ridiculous! I've seen photos and vlogs from the set and everything is looking great - Michael Cera is adorable as always, although I'm wondering how exactly he's going to play Scott. I'm a bit disappointed that Mary Elizabeth Winstead (who's playing Ramona) is going to be wearing wigs for the whole thing. Bleach and hair dye, dude. I used to do it all the time! Although, I suppose it is a miracle I have any hair left so maybe the makers of the film didn't want to take that chance.. Still, it would've been cooler! Gah! I'm so excited! I think I'll read all of the comics again before the final one in January. It feels so far away. Fuck's sake.

Okay, back to the essay.


Song of the day: Deftones - Minerva (I hadn't heard this song in a while and it helped me get up to the top of hill number two on my run earlier on - a struggle every time I do it. Atmospheric and beautiful, it's one of my few faves by Deftones).

No comments: