Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let the games begin

So, my final year began yesterday. That is to say I had one German class yesterday, and then today had one class about the dreaded dissertation, but either way it has begun! So far, it's been really good fun and really overwhelming at the same time. It's been great to see everybody again and hanging out with Saz every day is awesome. But the work is already piling up and I'm starting to get a bit worried. I have to get first class honours in this degree, I just have to!

I can't believe this is my final year... It went by so fast and I honestly didn't think I'd get this far. But I'm so glad that I have. I'll probably have more to write in here once the week is over and I've begun to think of dissertation ideas and try to choose between radio and print.. My heart is in print, but radio was great fun last year and really interesting too.. It's a tough one. Still, plenty of time to decide.

Now I have to stop writing and start getting ready for my date with the emo. Oh, there's another decision I have to make. Shit.

I finished Scott Pilgrim number four on the way home today, but I'm reluctant to begin reading the second last one because the final part isn't out till January.. I don't want it to be over!!! Nor do I want to wait for the sixth instalment.

Okay, shower time. Man, I'm interesting.


Song of the day: Radiohead - 15 Step.

1 comment:

Pingu said...

It's only a few months til the next one. But Serenity Rose is finished really really soon! Aaron finished drawing them this week!! xxx